Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org> on 2021/04/12 21:59:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ivan Daschinsky as a new committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Ivan Daschinsky to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Ivan made a lot of contributions to Apache Ignite.
He helped a lot to improve our Python Thin Client fixing a lot of different
bugs and contributing major feature such as asyncio support and C-extension
which improved performance significantly for many cases. Thanks to Ivan
Python
Thin client has become much more stable and production-ready. He also
introduced the CMake building system for Ignite C++, and has made a number
of
other important improvements. Besides the code contributions, Ivan is also
an
active community member.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Ivan, and congratulating him on the new role in
the Apache Ignite Community.

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ivan Daschinsky as a new committer

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Ivan!

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Ivan, congratulations!

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Ivan, congrats!

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ivan Daschinsky as a new committer

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Ivan, great work.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ivan Daschinsky as a new committer

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Ivan, congrats!

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ivan Daschinsky as a new committer

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Well deserved.

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Big deal ! Ivan, ignite it !)