Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Nifi Rocks <ni...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/29 19:03:21 UTC

Instance dependent Parameter Context

Hi community,
I have a setup with two nifi instances. One test instance and one
production instance. Now I use the Nifi Registry as intermediary. How do I
make the contents of the parameter context change depending on the instance?

Best
Rock

Re: Instance dependent Parameter Context

Posted by Nifi Rocks <ni...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks.

Posted by Andrew Lim <an...@gmail.com>.
Rock,

Refer to https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#parameters-in-versioned-flows <https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#parameters-in-versioned-flows> for the related documentation on this subject.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nifi Rocks <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.