Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Reiner K. Kappenberger" <re...@comcast.net> on 2005/11/29 02:52:34 UTC

panelNavigation2 and Frames

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the navigation menu behaviour when using Frames.

It all works fine in itself and triggers the right actions to the respecitve
frame, however when selecting back into the Frame with the menu for another
action that is still available the target frame suddenly displays the menu -
oops. If I first select a non-action part of the menu it works just fine.

Anybody know what might cause this or is this a "known" issue with
panelNavigation2?

Thanks in advance for any replies,
Reiner