Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 19:50:41 UTC

Update SystemML Project Incubation Status page

Hi Luciano and others,

How do we update the "SystemML Project Incubation Status" page at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/systemml.html?

I noticed at http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html that we are listed as
having not elected any new committers to the project since its
establishment as an incubator project (this information is gathered from
the News section of the incubation status page). However, we have in fact
elected Glenn and Faraz as PMC members, so it would be good to get our
Incubation Status page up-to-date.

Thanks!
Deron

Re: Update SystemML Project Incubation Status page

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Mentors are supposed to update that page, I will look into multiple updates
that needs to happen by end of this week.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975