Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 16:39:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Updates to our Licensing wiki (was: Re: [VOTE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions Release 2.0.0, release candidate #4)

Thanks Robert, I think these supplements are quite instructive and make the
whole process more clear.

nit: it surprised me a little bit that this voting thread of a canceled RC
is revived so I edited the subject in this reply.

Best Regards,
Yu