Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 11:07:31 UTC

Currency Converter

hi,

I have requirement to show currency in the country they came from in the
shopping cart
The default one will USD and along with that iI have to show the current
from where he came from

reply me whether this feature existed in ofbiz or we need to write a new one
for this

Thanks in Advance

regards
vamsi

Re: Currency Converter

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
vamsi

AFAIK, there is nothing like this in OFBiz. I guess you may find web
services for this on the Web ...

Jacques