Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Yandong Mao <yd...@csail.mit.edu> on 2014/04/24 22:12:23 UTC

ZooKeeper performance benchmark

Dear Devs,

Could you point to me where can I find the benchmark clients
used in the "ZooKeeper: Wait-free coordination for Internet-scale systems"
paper? Section 5 of the  paper says
"it is publicly available at http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper", but the
link is broken.

Many thanks!

Yandong

Re: ZooKeeper performance benchmark

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Hi,

On 24 April 2014 13:12, Yandong Mao <yd...@csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> Dear Devs,
>
> Could you point to me where can I find the benchmark clients
> used in the "ZooKeeper: Wait-free coordination for Internet-scale systems"
> paper? Section 5 of the  paper says
> "it is publicly available at http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper", but the
> link is broken.

I think the paper refers to the standard C & Java implementations of that
time (2010-06-23), so that would be 3.3 I guess? I think that
http://zookeeper.apache.org/ supersedes that old link.

For the source, there's a handy github mirror (with all the branches: 3.3,
3.4 & trunk) here: https://github.com/apache/zookeeper.

-rgs