Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Pfaff <ch...@she.net> on 2004/08/27 09:37:30 UTC

Creating documents problem

Hi

I' facing a problem with creating new documents.
Whenever I create a new one, I get the following error Message:

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.PatternException: Cannot get variable
'{page-envelope:area' in expression
'{document-url:{page-envelope:area}:{request-param:properties.create.parent-
id}/{request-param:properties.create.child-id}:{request-param:properties.cre
ate.language}}'

cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Invalid number of parameters: 2. Expected 3 (area, document-id, language)

(Also appears when I fill out all the creation form input fields)

Moving back to the Lenya site-view, the page though exist an is editable and
even publish is

But it cant be deleted. Trying this ends up with the error message

C:\Programme\Lenya\build\lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\she\config\tasks\targets.xm
l:334: org.apache.lenya.workflow.WorkflowException: The old history file
could not be deleted!

org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
C:\Programme\Lenya\build\lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\she\config\tasks\targets.xm
l:334: org.apache.lenya.workflow.WorkflowException: The old history file
could not be deleted!

cause: org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
C:\Programme\Lenya\build\lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\she\config\tasks\targets.xm
l:334: org.apache.lenya.workflow.WorkflowException: The old history file
could not be deleted!

This happened in the Jetty-version in Monday's CVS Snapshot.

Any ideas?

Chris