Posted to user@struts.apache.org by StrutsUser <aj...@changepond.com> on 2008/06/17 13:20:43 UTC

Dojo Rich Text Editor Not Rendered

Hi,
I am trying to use Dojo Richtext editor in my jsp. I have specified it as
<s:textarea  id="editor" label="editor" theme="ajax"/>
When the page is launched I get the error
There is no Action mapped for namespace /struts/dojo/src/widget/templates
and action name EditorToolbarOneline. - [unknown location]
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:186)
	at
org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:41)
I am able to use other Dojo tags like Tree and tabbed panels.
Could anyone please help me in this?
Thanks

Re: Dojo Rich Text Editor Not Rendered

Posted by StrutsUser <aj...@changepond.com>.
It seems to be similar problem because the error messages are similar and I
have already noticed it. But it need not be that because,
in case of datetime picker the issue was with the .html extension. Now I am
able use other dojo tags with same .html extension.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.