Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/01/06 15:34:26 UTC

Re: ADF vs. JSF 1.2

For some reason I am coming back on this. I don't think we should
deprecate <setActionListener/>, because I really like more the from
and to attributes than the JSF 1.2 value and target

-M

http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: ADF vs. JSF 1.2

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, the origin of <tr:selectItem> wasn't a desire to
have different names (or clone the original component);
it was to support <tr:forEach>.  That becomes irrelevant
in JSF 1.2, where f:selectItem will support c:forEach
and t:forEach.

I'm happy enough deprecating setActionListener - whether
we should get rid of it, dunno.

-- Adam

Re: ADF vs. JSF 1.2

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.