Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 23:49:06 UTC

3.3.0?

Hey

Does anyone think we can do a 3.3.0 release sometime before Dec 13th?
I'd like to have one more release before the end of the year that
supports the new KitKat phones and adds the Chrome Remote Debugging.

How do other people feel about this?

Joe

Re: 3.3.0?

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not so pumped on cramming a new release right as the team will be
leaving for Christmas holidays.

How about a 3.2.1 release with the updated support of Android? I think a
minor version bump would be a lot more tractable given the timeframe, and I
don't know that the other platforms have enough improvement to warrant a
3.3 tag.

- Lorin

Re: 3.3.0?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
OK, it'd be good if more people chimed in on this thread before we tag the JS.

Re: 3.3.0?

Posted by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>.
Yes.. +1 for obvious reasons!!:))

Re: 3.3.0?