Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by oscarob <oo...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/15 16:08:59 UTC

Problem with maven-jbi-plugin

Good Evening,

  My name is Óscar Obregón Martín and I am writing you from Madrid.
Nowadays, we are working in a project about SOA and we have decide to do it
with FUSE. The reason because I am writing you is becasue Eclipse shows us
an error: we make a new Service Engine Project, add it to the FUSE Server,
and when we try to start  the Server Eclipse Console tab shows us the above
error. We are running the prerequisites and software required and the
platform is WXP and we downloaded "fuse-eclipse-ide-win32-1.2.zip ( 212.74
MB ) - FUSE Tooling based on the Eclipse 3.2 Callisto release for Windows
(32-bit)". Thanks for your time and for your attention. We have to say that
maven version that we are using (we have to use) is Maven 2.0

Embraces.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jbi'.

[INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from
logicblaze.snapshots

[WARN] repository metadata for: 'org.apache.maven.plugins' could not be
retrieved from repository: logicblaze.snapshots due to an error: Error
transferring file

[INFO] Repository 'logicblaze.snapshots' will be blacklisted

[INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from central

[WARN] repository metadata for: 'org.apache.maven.plugins' could not be
retrieved from repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file

[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted

[ERROR] reactor-execute : C:\eclipse\workspace\PruebaFuse

Diagnosis: The plugin 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found

FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project

[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

[INFO]

[INFO] Trace The plugin 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin'
does not exist or no valid version could be found

[INFO]

[INFO] Total time: 42 seconds

[INFO] Finished at: Fri Sep 15 09:16:45 CEST 2006

[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

[INFO]

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Apache Maven build
exception [The plugin 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found]

at org.maven.ide.eclipse.Maven2Executor.main(Maven2Executor.java:110)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: The plugin
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:162)

at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:690)

at org.maven.ide.eclipse.Maven2Executor.main(Maven2Executor.java:107)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The
plugin 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' does not exist or no
valid version could be found

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1281)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1464)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.segmentTaskListByAggregationNeeds(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:381)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:135)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:361)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:150)

... 2 more

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.version.PluginVersionNotFoundException:
The plugin 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found

at
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePluginVersion(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:225)

at
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePluginVersion(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:87)

at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:158)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1252)

... 7 more

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.