Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by moraru dragos <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 22:32:21 UTC

js 2.2.2 missing tabbed menu

Just installed the JS 2.2.2 demo version with defaults values and derby db
and i'm  following  the Users Guide. I noticed that my site is missing the
tabbed menu. In the html source there is only

i have the Page Navigator on the left and the Spaces drop down in the
header but no tabbed menu.

Do i have to modify a property in order to show this menu?

Re: js 2.2.2 missing tabbed menu

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.
The default demo doesn't have tabbed menus, instead it uses a navigator on the left hand side