Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by David Carlin <dc...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/09/06 18:52:45 UTC

ATS crashes not generating core files

I have ATS 3.2.0 setup on a number of RHEL 6.2 boxes, and for the most part when there is a crash, a core file is generated.  However, for a couple of crashes I'm experiencing (TS-1316<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1316> and TS-1330<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1330>) there is no core file generated.

I've tried the tips outlined here in the section 'Getting Core Files' without any luck:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Filing+useful+bug+reports

Any ideas why I'm only getting core for some types of crashes but not others?

David