Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Blasdel, Jerry" <Je...@csra.com> on 2017/09/22 11:48:13 UTC

[users@httpd] Loosing random requests from httpd 2.4.26+ Solaris

We are building httpd with a fips capable OpenSSL, all requests are https.

On just our Solaris servers, we are experiencing the behavior of random request/resposes abort in IE 11 (gifs, stylesheets,etc) if we trace the network traffice between the browser and httpd using F12 Developer tools in IE.

Again, this is only happening on our Solaris build (Windows httpd works fine), and it started happening when we upgraded to 2.4.26.  We experience the same issues in 2.4.27.  If I fall back to 2.4.25 the problem is not there.

Has anyone experienced something similar or any ideas on how to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact me immediately and be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. NOTE: Regardless of content, this email shall not operate to bind CSRA to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of email for such purpose.