Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Luciano <l....@almavivaitalia.it> on 2007/02/23 17:22:55 UTC

Jboss + JCA + remote broker:MDB doesn't consume message after broker restart

An MDB using ActiveMQ 4.1.0 JCA connector in JBoss, stop consuming message
from a queue on a remote ActiveMQ 4.1.0 broker after a broker restart. A
Spring application inside the same JBoss instance can instead continue to
send messages to the same queue without any problem using the same
connector.
If I restart JBoss the messages are consumed by the MDB.
Any idea if it could be an MDB/JCA configuration problem?

Luciano

Re: [Spam: 5.0] Jboss + JCA + remote broker:MDB doesn't consume message after broker restart

Posted by Luciano <l....@almavivaitalia.it>.
Ooops,

failover:tcp... in ra.xml solved my problem.

Thanks

Luciano

Re: Jboss + JCA + remote broker:MDB doesn't consume message after broker restart

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.