Posted to dev@jakarta.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2011/07/30 14:01:11 UTC

[JMeter] Add a new number version to Bugzilla

Hello,

I prepare a new release of Apache Jakarta JMeter : version 2.4.1
The release process says : request Bugzilla version update.

bugzilla-admin@ is the good way? if not, can you indicate me the way?

Thanks.

Milamber

Re: [JMeter] Add a new number version to Bugzilla

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Le 31/07/2011 17:41, sebb a ecrit :
> On 30 July 2011 13:01, Milamber <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I prepare a new release of Apache Jakarta JMeter : version 2.4.1
>> The release process says : request Bugzilla version update.
>>
>> bugzilla-admin@ is the good way? if not, can you indicate me the way?
>>
> I think it's best to create a JIRA INFRA issue.

Ok thanks

> But I think the next release should be 2.5 rather that 2.4.1, as there
> have been some major changes.

You're right, The new http sampler based on hc 4, new thread group type,
concurrent download for embedded resources, etc. are good reasons to a
version 2.5.

I will change the number on trunk before the release process, and send a
request on Jira-Infra for v2.5.

Milamber

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.