Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "E.Sriram" <es...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 08:12:19 UTC

Disabling cache results in AccessDeniedException

Resending as the text in the previous post was garbled.

Am using J2EE store along with MysqlRDBMSAdaptor.

Things work fine for me. But am getting a AccessDeniedException if I
disable cache
<parameter name="cache-mode">off</parameter>

Error Message: org.apache.slide.security.AccessDeniedException: Access
denied on /users by user /users/root for action /actions/read

Can anyone please suggest a work around for this problem. (I dont want
to enable cache)

thanks,
E.Sriram

Test program which reproduces the issue.

NamespaceAccessToken token=Domain.accessNamespace(new
SecurityToken(""),"webfs");
token.begin();
SlideToken slideToken =new SlideTokenImpl(new CredentialsToken("root"));
slideToken.setForceStoreEnlistment(true);
Structure structure =token.getStructureHelper();

String orgName="doggy";
String uri ="/users/root";
String orguri ="/users/"+orgName;
ObjectNode node =new SubjectNode(orguri);

NodeRevisionDescriptor revision =new NodeRevisionDescriptor(0);
NodeProperty property =new NodeProperty("resourcetype","<collection/>",true);
revision.setProperty(property);
Date date =new Date();
revision.setCreationDate(date);
revision.setLastModified(date);
property =new NodeProperty("getcontentlength", "0", true);
revision.setProperty(property);
property =new NodeProperty("source", "", true);
revision.setProperty(property);
property =new NodeProperty("group-member-set", "", true);
revision.setProperty(property);
structure.create(slideToken, node, orguri);//This line throws the exception
token.commit();