Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 11:50:41 UTC

travis and docker/gremlin-python

We can't seem to get a clean build of gremlin-python on travis with the
simple (no flags):

docker/build.sh

I've been running and re-running jobs for a few days now without any change
away from failure. it does not fail for my locally. Wondering if it fails
for anyone else locally or if anyone has ideas as to what the problem is?

Re: travis and docker/gremlin-python

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.
Nice! thanks!

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.