Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2005/07/20 16:20:45 UTC

OSCON?

On Jul 20, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> See you in Portland!

Howard mentioned this on the tapestry-dev list.  Who else will be at
OSCON in a couple of weeks?

I'm presenting a tutorial (case study of lucenebook.com) where I will
be discussing my Tapestry integration.  I won't be around the
conference much, as this will be my vacation time also, but it would
be good to meet other Tapestry savvy folks.

     Erik

Re: OSCON?

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.
I'll be there :-).

-warner

Re: OSCON?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Jul 20, 2005, at 11:06 AM, Chris Nelson wrote:
> I'll be there presenting on Trails.  It would be fun
> to get together.  Do we want to do a BOF type deal or
> something more informal?

I personally cannot commit to making it to a BOF session (though
might be able to make it if there is one), but it might not be a bad
idea to have one for the hordes of folks that will want to try
Tapestry after hearing us rave about it!  :))

     Erik

Re: OSCON?

Posted by Chris Nelson <cn...@yahoo.com>.