Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2017/02/21 07:36:16 UTC

Adding committers to a PPMC

When I look at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/mxnet - I only see the
mentors for the project listed on the PPMC. Any idea what I need to modify
to add the  original committers from the proposal to the PPMC?

Or do the mentors have to bootstrap and vote them all on?

Thanks,

Hen

Re: Adding committers to a PPMC

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
This is probably a better question for dev@whimsical, the IPMC provided no
input on how to implement this.  There are no requirements from the IPMC to
have people appear on these pages.

John

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Doh - the UI meant I assumed I didn't have permissions as all I got on
clicking + was a Search field. I will give that feedback to the whimsical
project. I was also assuming that Whimsy gets the data from somewhere
rather than being the original source.

Thanks Craig,

Hen

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Hen,

At the bottom of the PPMC list is a big bold “+”. If you click on that, you can add apache ids to the PPMC.

HTH,

Craig

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 11:36 PM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> When I look at https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/mxnet - I only see the
> mentors for the project listed on the PPMC. Any idea what I need to modify
> to add the  original committers from the proposal to the PPMC?
>
> Or do the mentors have to bootstrap and vote them all on?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hen

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org