Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter at roamware <da...@roamware.co.uk> on 2006/04/06 19:16:15 UTC

Need help to debug a Turbine Support Application

Hi,

I wrote a Support application with Turbine 2.3.1. It is ideal for a small
software company to manage the interface to their customers. The problem I
have is I am snowed under with work and not getting a chance to debug it and
finish it off. So if anyone is interested in such an application then maybe
they can debug it for me and have use of it also. Contact me 'david_wynter
ATT yahoo dott com' if you are interested.

Here are the features it has:

Manage Product being supported - versioning
Manage User of the system - customers and support person and administrator
Support Request -  history of interactions and time outstanding
Manage knoweldge base by Product - Added by support people for Product by
version, Customer have view restricted by the products they hold licences
for
Manage Uploads for 'proof' files for incident and also download for patches
and documents related to support incident

To finish it off it needs to use the Scheduler to manage incident service
level agreement timeouts to escalate to next level, including sending SMS to
support manager etc.

Thx.

David