Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Layne <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/16 11:40:35 UTC

Auto Bulleting

Hi,

I noticed with this latest release, we can't turn off the auto-bullet or
auto-numbering feature in the format control menu. There used to be a
"NONE" block.  Now, it's several steps to un-bullet or number
paragraphs.  When you follow the steps for one paragraph and hit return,
it goes back to auto-bullet/numbering on the very next paragraph.
GRRRR.  Very frustrating.

PLEASE, In the next release , PLEASE reinstall the  "NONE" block or a
"NONE" check box in the format control menu.

Thank you,

Layne Weir