Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Andy McCarty <mc...@lom.med.va.gov> on 2003/05/19 21:14:27 UTC

Subversion 0.23

Hello all,

Maybe it is just me but svn --version gives me this
on newly updated (rev 5985) svn both windows and FreeBSD
Is it me?

vhalomcvs1% ./svn --version
svn, version 0.20.1 (dev build)
   compiled Apr 11 2003, 10:51:55

Copyright (C) 2000-2003 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV)
protocol.
  - handles 'http' schema
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' schema
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network
protocol.
  - handles 'svn' schema

--
~Andy

Re: Subversion 0.23

Posted by Andy McCarty <mc...@lom.med.va.gov>.
* Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk> [2003-05-19 22:30:44 +0100]:

> Andy McCarty <mc...@lom.med.va.gov> writes:
>
> > Maybe it is just me but svn --version gives me this
> > on newly updated (rev 5985) svn both windows and FreeBSD
> > Is it me?
> >
> > vhalomcvs1% ./svn --version
> > svn, version 0.20.1 (dev build)
> >    compiled Apr 11 2003, 10:51:55
>
> The version strings are part of libsvn_subr, so the most likely
> explanation (assuming that you are not running an old executable) is
> that you are picking up old libraries.

Right on both counts.

On windows I was looking in the old location for the exe.

On FreeBSD I needed to rm /usr/local/libsvn*  just like the docs
say.

Sorry about the noise.

--
~Andy