Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 12:10:26 UTC

Re: PutS3Object error

I'm getting the same error that Nabegh got, on version 0.7.1 (though I also
got it on 0.7.0).  The strange thing is, the file reaches S3, but I still
get the error:

PutS3Object[id=2432f004-6a78-434e-97fd-76a7f85686f2] Error checking S3
Multipart Upload list for :
The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you
provided. Check your key and signing method.
(Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code:
SignatureDoesNotMatch; Request ID: E439663F458AB9AE)

I'm using the same AWSCredentialsProviderControllerService that I use for
FetchS3Object, and it can download them with no errors.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Nabegh <na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks James. Problem was with secret key. It was url escaped.
>
> It's working now.

> Nabble.com.

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do