Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/09/04 04:32:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.9

The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version
3.4.9.

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
own, specific needs.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.4.9 Release Notes are at:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.9/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,
The ZooKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.9

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
FYI, created ZOOKEEPER-2552 to revisit the release note and do the
corrective actions.

Rakesh

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.