Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/09/21 21:35:06 UTC

CVS permission denied.

Hi:

I got this error when trying to checkout xml-forrest using my new
committer account. Please help. :)

Errors occured in 1 of 0 operations.
  The server reported an error while performing the "cvs checkout" command.
  : cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/home/cvs//xml-forrest' (/home/cvs//xml-forrest/#cvs.lock): Permission
denied
  : cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/cvs//xml-forrest'
  : cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: CVS permission denied.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Antonio,
> I think that the problem resides that you are not in the xml group.
>

> Cheers,
> Cheche
>
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > I got this error when trying to checkout xml-forrest using my new
> > committer account. Please help. :)
<snip/>

That is correct, you need to be in the xml group. I just ssh to
cvs.apache.org and can confirm that this is the problem.
I just sent a reminder to infrastructure@ on your behalf.
--David

Re: CVS permission denied.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Juan Jose Pablos dijo:
> Antonio,
> I think that the problem resides that you are not in the xml group.

:(

Antonio Gallardo

Re: CVS permission denied.

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.