Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Amit Thirunarayan <am...@altair.com> on 2010/07/09 08:50:33 UTC

Service Mix + SSO

Hi All,

I am new to Service Mix and was just playing around with the examples
provided by Service Mix. I have installed the Service Mix 3.3.2.

I was trying out the cxf-wsdl-first and was successfully able to add the
Authentication interceptors to them.

Now my question is how Service Mix achieves Single Sign On (SSO)? Any
links on this would be of a great help.

Thanks in advance

Amith

RE: Service Mix + SSO

Posted by Amit Thirunarayan <am...@altair.com>.
All/Jb,

Is there a way how can I integrate reverse proxy in Service Mix?
I was trying to integrate (plug-in) the Opensso with Service Mix and how can I pass on the token provided by Opensso to other application within Service Mix? How the token is passed on to other applications by service mix to achieve SSO?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Amith

RE: Service Mix + SSO