Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Gunwant Khairnar <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 07:25:55 UTC

Introduction.

Hello

My name id Gunwant Khairnar, from pune, India. And I am working as a Jr
system Administrator(Linux).
I wish to contribute in this openoffice project.

Thanks
Gunwant.

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding to Gunwant who is not subscribed to the list. Andrea

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Gunwant Khairnar <gu...@gmail.com>.
Okay thanks for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunwant Khairnar.
98907440055,
7276135830

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Gunwant Khairnar <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea.

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Introduction.

Posted by Gunwant Khairnar <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

please remove the fillowing urls as it is appearing in the google search .
If i search my email id in google these url are appearing, please remove
them.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201309.mbox/%3C522B0303.6000005@apache.org%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201309.mbox/%3CCAMK9kThX2F61WpBMm9TRbN3mg-kL+bWyWK8_qwpOJoZ60xNnHg@mail.gmail.com%3E

http://t157319.apache-incubator-ooo-development.apachetalk.us/introduction-t157319.html