Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jayaram Subramanian <rs...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/19 04:08:01 UTC

Suites.All

Hi,
I tried running the Suites.All and kept getting the following issue. Could
you please help me figure out where i am going wrong

With Regards
Jayaram

C:\java\Derby\source\trunk\tools\java>java -client -Dderby.tests.trace=true
-XX:
MaxPermSize=128M -Xmx1024M -Xms512M junit.textui.TestRunner
org.apache.derbyTest
ing.functionTests.suites.All >c:\mytasks\test.out
junit/textui/TestRunn
er
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.textui.TestRunner
Could not find the main class: junit.textui.TestRunner.  Program will exit.

Re: Suites.All

Posted by Sylvain Leroux <sy...@chicoree.fr>.
Hi Jayaram,

My 0.02$: Do you have JUnit in your CLASSPATH?

The required JAR should be under the tools/java directory in your local copy of
the trunk.

Sylvain

--
sylvain@chicoree.fr