Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Cam Q. Mach" <ca...@inspur.com> on 2017/05/25 01:02:32 UTC

Contribute new Processor

Dear Nifi Dev,

I would like to contribute my Kudu processor (to ingest data to Kudu) to the
project. I have created a ticket NIFI-3973. Would you please assign this
ticket to me?

Thanks,

Cam

Re: Contribute new Processor

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Cam,

Thanks for the interest! I have added you as a Contributor to the project so that you should now be able to assign tickets
to yourself. I went ahead and assigned NIFI-3973 to you. Look forward to seeing a patch/PR!

Thanks
-Mark