Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Vivien Barousse <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 18:55:07 UTC

Roller-Activities

Hi Dave,

As you may know, my proposal for Roller-Activities wasn't retained to
join the Google Summer of Code program this year.  Although, I'd like to
work on this project on my personal time.

I wondered if such an option was possible.

Vivien Barousse

Re: Roller-Activities

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Vivien Barousse
<ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  As you may know, my proposal for Roller-Activities wasn't retained to
>  join the Google Summer of Code program this year.  Although, I'd like to
>  work on this project on my personal time.
>
>  I wondered if such an option was possible.
>
>  Vivien Barousse

Absolutely! Anybody can contribute to Roller and I really appreciate
your bug reports and patches submitted so far, even if I haven't found
time to integrate them all (like the XFN one).

Here's what we usually tell new contributors:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/2hsB

Thanks,
- Dave