Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ed Day <ed...@obj-sys.com> on 2002/06/18 17:05:56 UTC

XERCES-C static library for Windows

We are looking into building a static version of the xerces-c library for
Windows.  DLL's are difficult to use and configure for a lot of small
applications.  Has anyone done this before?  If not, we can contribute some
code (nmake compatible makefiles + patches to XercesDefs.hpp) that will
allow this to be done.  If interested, please let us know the procedure to
upload the code (I was unable to figure out how to do this from reading the
web-site).

Regards,

Ed Day
Principal Engineer