Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 05:37:22 UTC

make check run a failed on mac 10.10.4

it's weird. i missing anything? anyone also came across this circumstance
in testing the mesos source code.

# make check -j V=0
OUTPUT:

./tests

Failed to obtain the IP address for 'bogon'; the DNS service may not be
able to resolve it: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: make check run a failed on mac 10.10.4

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Got it. haosdent.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: make check run a failed on mac 10.10.4

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--