Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu> on 2006/08/16 21:56:43 UTC

libraries in source distribution?

I just downloaded the latest source distribution and the only jar in the
lib dir is velocity-1.4-dev.jar. The jars are all included in the binary
distribution. Is this intended or accidental?

Thank you,
-Eric

Re: libraries in source distribution?

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll just use a SVN snapshot. I want to
check jmeter into our local repository so we can do local modifications
in a vendor branched manner if needed. I don't want to check in files
that can be generated though so the layering isn't what I'm looking for.

-Eric

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.