Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/28 09:00:01 UTC

Re: Why the resource adapter deployed via console is not a geronimo configuration(.car)?

I thought we had successfully tracked down all the console bits that
didn't create car files.  Could you please file a jira issue for 2.2?
If you can figure out a patch that would be even better :-)

thanks
david jencks

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.