Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@genpact.com> on 2013/05/08 11:09:41 UTC

mail component not able to poll shared mailbox

Hi,

I want to poll mails from a shared mailbox. I have created a process IMAPS-->File, the process doesn't throw any exception but gives a warning message "could not poll endpoint:".
My process is working fine when it is polling a simple mailbox.

I searched for the information related to this on camel-mail component site, but cannot find anything specific to this.

To poll mails from the shared mailbox do I need to do some extra configuration?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Shadab

*** This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.***