Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Josias Thöny <jo...@wyona.com> on 2006/06/19 09:28:12 UTC

zones problem?

Hi all,

There seems to be a problem with the default pub (1.2) on the zones:
http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/index.html

After login, I'm being redirected to the following URL:
http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/default/authoring/introduction.html
The requested document '/introduction.html' with document-id
'/introduction' does not exist.

When I enter the following URL, everything's fine:
http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/default/authoring/index.html

Can anybody confirm this?
Any ideas what might be wrong?

Josias

cocoon version on zones (was Re: zones problem?)

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El lun, 19-06-2006 a las 10:22 +0200, Josias Thöny escribió:
> On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 09:30 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> > Josias Thöny wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > There seems to be a problem with the default pub (1.2) on the zones:
> > > http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/index.html
> > >
> > > After login, I'm being redirected to the following URL:
> > > http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/default/authoring/introduction.html
> > > The requested document '/introduction.html' with document-id
> > > '/introduction' does not exist.
> > >
> > > When I enter the following URL, everything's fine:
> > > http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/default/authoring/index.html
> > >
> > > Can anybody confirm this?
> > > Any ideas what might be wrong?
> >
> > I can confirm this, but I can't reproduce it with my local installation ...
>
> It also happens with 1.4, and I'm now able to reproduce it locally (only
> 1.4 so far).
> Just a guess, but it might have something to do with recent changes to
> cocoon's WildcardHelper.
>
> Does anybody know which version of cocoon is used on the zones? Is
> cocoon 2.1.x HEAD used for lenya 1.2?

We are using cocoon 2.1.x HEAD for both.

http://lenya.zones.apache.org/log/lenya.branch.update.log
http://lenya.zones.apache.org/log/lenya.trunk.update.log

salu2
--