Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ann B <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 18:04:18 UTC

Re: Stem Words Highlighted - Keyword Not Highlighted

Thank you Jack.  The field I was passing to Solr actually uses the
following:

Tokenizer:  StandardTokenizerFactory

Filters:

StopFilterFactory
LengthFilterFactory
LowerCaseFilterFactory
RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilterFactory

Once I passed in the correct field that uses the white space tokenizer and
the
WordDelimiterFilterFactory, all is well.