Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Sunil Vasanta <su...@sawridgesystems.com> on 2015/08/06 13:17:21 UTC

ICAP Plugin for ATS ??

Hi,

Planing to write a ICAP client plugin for ATS. Before starting this activity just wanted to know has some started working on this ? or is
there any code available for this already.

Many Thanks,
SV

Re: ICAP Plugin for ATS ??

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Aug 6, 2015, at 5:17 AM, Sunil Vasanta <su...@sawridgesystems.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Planing to write a ICAP client plugin for ATS. Before starting this activity just wanted to know has some started working on this ? or is
> there any code available for this already.

Cool. Yes, someone told us about 1.5 years ago (from F-Secure I think?) that they had an implementation, and that they were open sourcing it. We haven’t seen anything so far. Is anyone from there still reading this mailing list? :)

I guess if no one else speaks up here, we should assume that there is no ICAP implementation in the works  :). I’m adding dev@ to the distribution list as well.

Cheers,

— leif

Re: ICAP Plugin for ATS ??