Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/02 17:28:51 UTC

why HTTPSListener is defined as inner class

Hi all,

I would like to use
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSListener in order to configure
transportReceiver in axis2.xml ,
this is handled later on AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportReceivers by
instatiating the corresponding class,
only that innner classes are instantiated differently...so my question is,
could we just separate HTTPSListener from
Listing Agent , so i can freely use HTTPSListener without changing
AxisConfigBuilder.processTransportReceivers.
Note that there is no actual reason for this class to be inner right?

Thanks,
Nencho