Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2007/10/29 16:05:41 UTC

wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 affecting durable consumers

I think when I added: wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 to the url my
durable subscribers are always stuck in ActiveMQ (I think they never get
disconnected even though my client has died). When I try to restart the
durable subscriber it always fails. When I restart the durable consumer I
always get:

javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: master - Client:
com.pgam.messaging.services.EQSecurityDescService already connected
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConnection(RegionBroker.java:205)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableB[

The only solution I've been able to get to work was to kill the Broker and
then bring it back up but this isn't a great solution. When I say
MaxInactivityDuration=0 the socket will not close no matter what? Any ideas?