Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2012/07/24 22:49:15 UTC

MDEP-339 and MPIR-237

I think I finally fixed MDEP-339 and MPIR-237: these plugins should now be fully
Maven 2 and Maven 3 compatible.

AFAIK, m-project-info-reports-p is the last plugin that was causing trouble to
publish standard site with Maven 3.

maven-dependency-tree has been reworked to an thin layer on Maven 2 and Maven
3 dependency resolution code, and should easily be extensible in the future to
any change like Eclipse Aether or any other implementation.

I intend to release these 3 artifacts in about a week: please test and report
if you find anything not as expected.

Regards,

Hervé

Re: MDEP-339 and MPIR-237

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
tested dependency:tree. Works fine.
Nice job !

2012/7/24 Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>:
> I think I finally fixed MDEP-339 and MPIR-237: these plugins should now be fully
> Maven 2 and Maven 3 compatible.
>
> AFAIK, m-project-info-reports-p is the last plugin that was causing trouble to
> publish standard site with Maven 3.
>
> maven-dependency-tree has been reworked to an thin layer on Maven 2 and Maven
> 3 dependency resolution code, and should easily be extensible in the future to
> any change like Eclipse Aether or any other implementation.
>

> I intend to release these 3 artifacts in about a week: please test and report
> if you find anything not as expected.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: MDEP-339 and MPIR-237

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.
No, unfortunately I did not test anything. I'm just a happy/grateful maven
user recognizing somebody has been spending his spare time to fix an issue.
:-)

Re: MDEP-339 and MPIR-237

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: MDEP-339 and MPIR-237