Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/29 01:34:15 UTC

Is there a way to send PO (pdf or otherwise) emailed to the supplier?

Hi,

Is there a way PO PDF or PO request emailed to the supplier from admin?

Re: Is there a way to send PO (pdf or otherwise) emailed to the supplier?

Posted by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com>.
I am afraid its not very clear from the jira issue.

How are ppl sending the POs to the suppliers right now?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.