Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2008/10/17 11:46:26 UTC

Core ITs: Bootstrap Test

Hi,

just a little info for all people that develop ITs for the Maven core,
especially IT support plugins.

Being a lazy guy, I disliked the idea of copying the config for the
snapshot repos into the POMs of each and every IT that employs a
snapshot version of a plugin to enable the ITs to run against an empty
local repo. Instead, I opted to create a bootstrap IT that merely pulls
down all the IT plugins into the local repo.

So, if someone adds a new IT plugin, consider to add it to
   core-it-suite/src/test/resources/bootstrap/pom.xml
too.

Benjamin