Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Hamado Dene <ha...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/23 19:23:47 UTC

Synchronous Replication hbase 2.2.6

Hi hbase community,
I'm tyring di configure the synchronous Replication with base 2.2.6 following the section in https://hbase.apache.org/2.2/book.html#syncreplication .I noticed that the commands like transit_peer_sync_replication_state not working and I can't create the peer by setting REMOTE_WAL_DIR.
The question is:Is synchronous replication supported in hbase 2.2.6? If yes, how do you enable it?Is it currently recommended to be used in production?
Thanks for your help,Best regards,
Hamado Dene

Re: Synchronous Replication hbase 2.2.6

Posted by Hamado Dene <ha...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the info,
Hama

    Il mercoledì 24 marzo 2021, 02:35:25 CET, 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

 The synchronous replication feature has not been released yet. It is only
present on the master branch.

Thanks.

Hamado Dene <ha...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2021年3月24日周三 上午3:24写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.