Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Giovanni Bechis <gi...@paclan.it> on 2018/08/20 09:31:03 UTC

[autopromotion] SA talk in Edimburgh

Hi,
fyi I will give a talk about new features in SA at Open Source Summit
in Edimburgh this October.
There will be also other Apache-related talks.
More info here: https://osseu18.sched.com/event/FxWQ?iframe=no

 Cheers
  Giovanni

Re: [autopromotion] SA talk in Edimburgh

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
+1!!  Maybe you can help write the release doc for 3.4.2?

Would be good practice to know the new features.

If you are interested, talk to me off-list.  There is a process that
will help you.