Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ajitroy <aj...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/04 07:22:57 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Hi,

  After restart of ActiveMQ 5.4.1 i get these exceptions and hence forth
there will be always this exception.

Only way to resolve this is by deleting data folder for KahaDB. Please
suggest what could be wrong here and if there is any fix available for same.

 2010-11-02 10:09:45,163 | ERROR | Failed to page in more queue messages  |
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue |
QueueThread:queue://account-notification-queue
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.AbstractStoreCursor.reset(AbstractStoreCursor.java:102)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.StoreQueueCursor.reset(StoreQueueCursor.java:157)
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.doPageIn(Queue.java:1363)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.pageInMessages(Queue.java:1503)
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.iterate(Queue.java:1178)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DeterministicTaskRunner.runTask(DeterministicTaskRunner.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DeterministicTaskRunner$1.run(DeterministicTaskRunner.java:41)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.AbstractStoreCursor.fillBatch(AbstractStoreCursor.java:230)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.AbstractStoreCursor.reset(AbstractStoreCursor.java:99)
        ... 9 more
2010-11-02 10:09:45,229 | ERROR | Failed to fill batch |
[...]
2010-11-02 10:09:45,229 | ERROR | Failed to page in more queue messages  |

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Posted by ajitroy <aj...@gmail.com>.
The issue which we experienced is little different. If anyother thought or
any configuration which will lead us to avoid the same in future will be
greatly helpful.

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Dejan,

Yes, it appears that my problem has been resolved in the latest snapshot
build.  That's great!  Thanks for referencing that for me.

So, I guess I can't reproduce ajitroy's issue.

-Jim

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Jim,

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
I can reproduce this.

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Can you reproduce it? If you can, please raise a Jira with detailed steps.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac