Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by graham tate <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 11:05:24 UTC

Scrolling items in a data view

I have a data view area which i populate with a series of records,  I limit
the items displayed per page to say '4' and i then allow the user to 'page'
through the items via two links ie. "view next"/ "view prev"  this works
fine and im able to see the appropriate page of info on the screen.
However what i would like is that instead of the new items replacing the
original items on the screen, the items are appended in a dynamic fashion
i.e the old items 'roll' off the page and the new items 'roll' on.
Has anyone done anything lik ethis before? is it even possible?

Cheers