Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alexey Noskov <al...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/05/03 22:29:31 UTC

[users@httpd] htaccess proxy and ipv6

Hello,

I have a shared hosting (so I don't have root access). I would like to make proxy using htaccess to getting access to server having only ipv6 address (no damain name).

Here is my .htaccess  file:

RewriteEngine  on
RewriteBase    /
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://[2001:858:2:1::10]/$1 [P]

And the error message:

Proxy Error
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.
Reason: URI cannot be parsed: http://%5b2001:858:2:1::10%5d/
Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have also tried to backslash square brackets and colons without success.

Thank you